Wednesday, June 13, 2012

ITTP Prague TEFL Prague latest review

Rachael
5 out of 5 stars

I was also one of the ITTP Prague TEFL class of April 2012. I´m not really one for reviews but I my ITTP experience has left a mark on me and think I can speak for the whole class that we all had a thoroughly wonderful time on the course. I came here to experience Prague AND take the course and get work afterwards (!) and this is EXACTLY what I paid for and EXACTLY what I got. The training was superb. The support from Neville and Alenka was first class. The accommodation by far exceeded my preconceived notion of student accommodation (seriously, it could have been a hotel suite). Work was available after the course and I took it. The visa process was explained fully. As I understand it, there were lots of changes made in time for our groupś class (new office and new accommodation) so while I can´t speak for earlier groups in past years I can honestly write that this is one experience now that you can´t afford to miss out on if considering TEFL in Prague. The price is good but not sure for how long they will keep it that low. My guess is that they will need to increase it soon becase I did my homework and right now they have the cheapest and for the value you get itś crazy. TOTALLY RECOMMENDED. Oh, and Prague is simply the best. I am SO pleased with my decision to take this step instead of settling down into the 9 to 5 routine and ITTP is a great company to do this type of thing with. THANK YOU ITTP!