Monday, August 6, 2012

Latest ITTP TEFL Prague Onsite course review

6/08/2012 : Mary
5 Stars out of 5 

I have been a language arts teacher in an American school for the past 27 years. I attended this course to provide myself with a possible career option after retirement. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of information I acquired, as well as the professionalism and knowledge of our instructor. He kept class interesting, and he was so insightful about our strengths and weaknesses, and consistently kind when correcting us. Prague is a fabulous city, and my experience learning the culture, and getting to know people while teaching was fantastic. When a question arose, there was always someone to answer it, and help guide us. Although I am not sure where my newfound knowledge will lead me, I will be forever thankful for the experience.