Friday, March 16, 2012

ITTP TEFL Online Review

15/03/2012 : Jessica 
5 out of 5 (5 stars)
Initially when I was searching for online courses I came across a whole load of negative stuff about online courses in general. The usual post was about them not being recognized by employers and then sometimes an added tip for a particular onsite in this or that location. This did make me somewhat suspicious of the intent behind these posts and luckily I came across this site so I could make a decision based on reasonably balanced information. Great site by the way! Initially I narrowed my choice down to a few schools but what I liked about the ITTP Online TEFL course offer was that they also ran an onsite course and not only an online operation. Plus, I liked it that they have featured in US press newspaper articles and this reinforced the overall image of the company for me.
Everything ran smoothly from the initial email to course completion and then to my teaching job. I completely recommend the ITTP Online TEFL program to anyone wanting to teach English abroad. I am a completely satisfied customer and as others have written, it does what it says on the packet.